Sunday, March 8, 2015

Chinese New Year Dinner 2015

Hi, I am back! I know I have a major hiatus! Things wasn't going so smooth with planning the Chinese New Year dinner this year, but...... sigh! I survived! 

And I think......
What good is it for me to be dwelling and crying.......
 thinking this is totally unjust, unfair and unreasonable.

Well, I learn......
It is important that I learn to let go, put my energy on what's truly important, and continue to do what I have been doing.

Despite nearly 100% of the blog post on our old website was done by me, I was blocked from the weebly site and no longer able to update anything, so THIS and THIS will be the new place for keeping you guys updated. 



First of all, I would like to thank all of you, who attended our Chinese New Year dinner on Saturday 21, 2015. Your support meant a great deal to me! THANK YOU!!!!


A group of 30 started the evening with Lou Yu Sheng 捞鱼生, also known as Lo Hei  捞起 (The Prosperity Toss), is a Teochew style raw fish salad.






Best dress award goes to.....



Rosie of course, she always came in her best......


Oranges for good luck, please take one....


It was a great evening after all.... thank you once again for being there!










Posted by Kirsty 

March 8, 2015

Photos provided by Randy, Anna, Moses and Swee Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment